Monday, September 22, 2014

Chapter 4 - Seriously Nanay.

So as you may remember, we left the Majorelle right after Nanay gave birth to 2 beautiful twin boys, and they had plans to adopt one more kid before retiring from the whole babymaking business. I didn't. Remember about the adoption plan that is. I haven't really ever been using the adopting option in Sims, so i guess that's why i didn't really think about it. Instead i actually decided that they could handle one last child, and sent them into the bedroom to make some sweet sweet love. This is what happened:

So Nanay, i was wondering. Do you want more kids?


 : Yeah sure. I would love one more kid. But that's also the plan right?

Yes. I think that will be the plan. So why don't you take Titus to the bedroom and make one more of those cute, cute babies, while i go to my kitchen to get something to drink?!

Nanay: You want me to get pregnant? Are you sure?

Yes, just go, and ill give you some privacy.

Me going out to the kitchen... *Remembers the adoption plan*. Oh crap, no no no. *running back to the computer* Cancel. Cancel. CANCEL.

But to late.....


So okay, maybe the conversation with Nanay didn't happen, but the trip to the kitchen, and the realisation did. So they tried to make a baby. Maybe she wasn't pregnant. Maybe..


Nanay: Ooops.

Oh no you didn't. Don't try to fool me. You tricked me..

Nanay: So I'm pregnant again. So what. Its only 5 kids. & when we adopt. No biggie.

No biggie. Riiiiight.


Actually right after the babaymaking mistake, Nanay turned into an adult. Luckily sh was so happy about everything, that she didn't really became sad about not getting a cake.

So back to normal again.


Nanay helping Russell with his homework. Love that kid.


He keeps inviting people over to get the friends required for his aspiration. He is finally friends with 5 kids. It took some time, since it is apparently not all kids who count against the aspiration. But now he only need 2 adults. He made Marcelo his friend earlier.


And what are Iris doing while her brother is having fun? Well she is doing extra homework for credits of course.

Iris: LEAVE ME ALONE. I want an A.

Sorry. Ill leave you alone, geez.


So this is what the twins looks like most of the time.


And their very sleep deprived parents. The twins are really taking a toll on Nanay and Titus. Birthdays soon please.


Wow. The kids actually studying together. Be careful not to be to social Iris.

Iris: Shut it lady.

What a dirty mouth. I swear they have given the Sims hidden personalities along with their traits, cause Iris is a real little bitchy brat...

Iris: I heard that.

Like i care!


So with 2 - soon 4 - kids, a woman who is constantly pregnant, and an old man..

Titus: I'm not old!!

Okay then, a man who jumped into elder hood like a champ.. Better?

Titus: Meh, i guess i can accept it..

Grumpy old man he is!! So with all those people in the house, one bathroom is not really enough, and when Nanay actually peed herself, i decided it was time to give them a couple more bathrooms.

Nanay: You are taking pictures?

Sorry. Relax. You just peed yourself. No biggie.

Nanay: Ouch!


So they now have 3 bathrooms. They could only afford the most necessary, and the cheapest appliances. This poor family is not going to win in the fortune department if they continue like this.
I also expanded the kids room a little so all the kids have a bed. 


So finally the twins had their birthday. This is Adam. He rolled the hot-headed trait, and the rambunctious scamp aspiration. Look at him. Handsome little fella he is. I'm sure i also took a picture of David, but i cant find him. But there is no doubt they are twins. They look exactly the same. I'm going to change that soon. David is an insane little social butterfly. Like that's going to happen...


So with the boys all grown up, it was time to attend to some needs and get some things done before the next baby is coming. Titus got a rare chance to use the computer.


And Nanay got herself a very needed nap.


Look at them all sleeping in the same room, at the same time.


So the morning started with Adam reminding everybody that he is hot-headed. Poor Teddy.


Then a nice breakfast. Look at Iris being social again. I bought them a bigger dining table after this.


Like with Russell, the twins had the day off, and i decided to let Adam work on his aspiration. I'm not going to concentrate on Davids aspiration, since I almost completed it with Russell.

David: Oh so i don't matter huh? I'm just a spare? Someone you can throw out as soon as I'm old enough?

What nooo, you have a big role to play in this story later... (Actually yes, but he is insane, so lets just try and keep him happy.)


Nanay showing of the babybump. I do not like the size of that!! You're not having twins again Nanay!!

Nanay: Yeah, cause I'm the one who decides that...


The boys doing their homework. I'm not even going to bother telling you where Iris is...


Baby number five is coming. So Nanay. You still want more kids?

Nanay: REALLY? We are going to have that discussion now? We are going to adopt one, that's it.  is a good number.

Yeah, I've thought about it. I one generation, there have to be 10 kids, and since you're already on your way, you are going to be the one. Congratulations. You are having 10 kids.

Nanay: You got to be kidding me. I'm in the middle of giving birth here.

Yeah yeah. Now get it out, and get to work. You have babies to make when you come home.


Another boy!! Whats up with all those boys. Seriously. Well meet Jason. And then we are half the way. This family is going to kill me!


So after work, Nanay made some sweet love, and there we go. Baby number 6 on its way. Nanay don't look very happy about it.


So after the happy news, it was time for cake. Its Iris birthday. Hope she is doing better as a teen. Even though both family and (Russell's) friends where in the room, no one even wanted to celebrate..


Still an eligible heir, Iris rolled self-assured, and the aspiration serial romantic. I'm sure that's going to work out great........


And then something crazy happened. During her much needed makeover, she actually started growing on me. Just check her out. I'm sure we are going to have lots of fun..

Iris: Well honestly, whats not to like.

Easy now Iris. I don't like you that much yet!


So this is where we will stop this chapter. What does the future hold for this not so little family. Will Nanay actually achieve getting 10 kids? Will Iris get over her social awkwardness and complete her aspiration? And will Russell befriend 2 more adults before his next birthday? Follow us next time to find out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Iris: Ehh, what are you doing?

Geez, you too? Where is your mom?

Iris: Well she is pregnant again, so my guess is eating, sleeping or peeing... I'm never going to have babies, that's for sure..

Yeah right. Lets see about that!!!

Iris: You're not the boss of me. I'm way smarter than you lady!

Oh really? How did it go with your A Iris?

Iris: I'm not going to listen to your crap. I'm leaving!

Sure. Iris never got her A. And she never completed her aspiration.

Iris: Shut it lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment